hardDriveRadio’s The Silver Scream Supernatural Flyaway Sweepstakes / United Stations Radio Networks
1. Sweepstakes begins on Monday, Sep 9th and ends on Sunday, Sep 22nd at 11:59pm, local time. The winner will win round trip airfare with a guest to Estes Park, CO to attend the Ice Nine Kills acoustic session, on Monday, Nov 4th. A hotel room will be provided for 2 nights, Sunday, November 3rd through Tuesday, Nov 5th. The winner will receive two tickets to the show, 2 tickets to the Historic Stanley Hotel Ghost Tour, two promotional Ice Nine Kills lithographs and two Historic Stanley Hotel laminates with download codes for The Silver Scream Deluxe album. Ground transportation to and from the airport in Denver, CO will be provided. Winner is responsible for all other ground transportation and personal expenses. To enter, go to the applicable link at the official hardDriveRadio website http://www.hardDriveRadio.com. Winner will be selected at random from all correct, eligible entries and will be notified on or about Monday, Sep 23rd at the phone number and/or email address listed on the web entry. Winner must respond and provide information required by United Stations Radio Networks within a reasonable amount of time as determined solely at the discretion of United Stations Radio Networks. If United Stations Radio Networks is unable to contact the winner and/or gather required confirmation of information in what it feels is a reasonable amount of time or in a reasonable manner, an alternate winner may be selected from the remaining correct, eligible entries. The prize will be awarded subject to verification of eligibility and as long as all qualifications are met. (See #5 for qualifications). All information being collected is done so by United Stations Radio Networks (sponsor), whose privacy policies apply thereto. The sponsor and/or agency assume no liability for any technical failures that may affect your ability to enter or for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
2. There will be no cash substitution for the Grand Prize.
3. The drawing will be conducted by United Stations Radio Networks, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this sweepstakes, on or about Monday, Monday, Sep 23rd. United Stations Radio Networks reserves the right to substitute prizes of equivalent kind and value. Concord Music Group, United Stations Radio Networks, its licensees and agencies assume no responsibility or liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of prize. Odds of winning prizes are based on the total amount of correct, eligible entries received. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor compromise the integrity of the sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
4. Grand Prize winner will be notified on the phone and/or by email. Prizes are non-transferable. All Federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the responsibility of the winner. By entering, winner agrees to the use of their name(s) on-air for publicity and advertising without additional compensation or review, except where prohibited by law. Winner will be required to fill out and sign an affidavit of eligibility, a W-4 form, and a travel liability release. The Grand Prize winner must sign and return these forms.
5. Awarding of prize: Only correct and complete entries will be eligible. One grand prize will be drawn randomly on or about Monday, Sep 23rd. This contest is open to U.S. citizens who are listeners of hardDrive & hardDrive XL and are registered hardDriveRadio Radicals, who are 21 or older except employees (and their families) of Concord Music Group, United Stations Radio Networks, their affiliates and affiliate stations, subsidiaries, sponsors and their advertising, production, promotion, and fulfillment agencies. Proof of age will be required. All submitted information will be verified for accuracy. No entries submitted via sweepstakes or contest websites (i.e.: www.swagbucks.com; www.sweepstakes.com, etc.) outside of United Stations Radio Networks owned www.harddriveradio.com will be accepted. Any entries that were linked directly from websites for contests or sweepstakes will not be accepted. No purchase is necessary, void where prohibited. All Federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
For a copy of these rules or for the winners list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “hardDriveRadio’s The Silver Scream Supernatural Flyaway Contest”: United Stations Radio Networks, 485 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10022 or go to www.hardDriveradio.com